1. What is the African Energy Chamber membership offering?
The African Energy Chamber membership offering is aimed at promoting and creating opportunities for African companies in the energy industry. Our membership is aimed at creating solutions such as empowering our members to make informed business decisions and transforming them into successful outcomes through our network.
2. Who can become a member of the African Energy Chamber?
The African Energy Chamber welcomes local and international individuals, entrepreneurs and start-ups, dignitaries, executives, companies, and governments.
3. What benefits do African Energy Chamber members have access to?
Members are afforded access to our latest newsletters and reports; access to our webinars, conferences and training opportunities; regular networking opportunities with leading movers and shakers in the industry; exclusives on job opportunities, deals and tenders and much more.
4. Can I apply for a refund should I not be happy with the package?
Yes, members who are dissatisfied with their membership will receive money back guaranteed in full.
5. Do I need a Paypal account to apply for membership?
No, a Paypal account isn’t necessary to apply for membership.
7. What happens next after I complete the membership form and submit my payment?
Once you have made payment, you will receive a welcome letter informing you of the benefits you now have access to. You will also be added to our database and receive exclusive news and information.
8. Where can I find the costs for the membership packages?
You can download the membership packages PDF document on the site here:
9. What is the validity of my membership package?
Our membership packages are valid for 12 months.
10. After placing my order, when can I expect to hear from the Chamber?
Our Membership Department will contact you within 3-5 working days.