Chamber members have access to:
- Input in our advocacy efforts: ensure that your voice is represented and
heard within policymaking and government decisions via polls, surveys, consultations and focus groups.
- Feature in our campaigns and share your insights with us as well as the wider AEC membership.
- Access to latest market briefs, reports and studies.
- Preferential rates to attend all partner local and international
conferences & exhibitions.
- Exclusive access to AEC webinars, conferences and training opportunities.
- Regular networking opportunities with leading movers and shakers in the industry.
- Members-only exclusives on job opportunities, deals and tenders.
- Newsletters: latest market-moving information and calls to action.
Invest in South Sudan Breakfast, 2019
- Member spotlight in our marketing channels and newsletters.
- Access to and exposure via our directory, so you can connect the right businesses and be seen by the people who matter.
- Access discounted business support advice and discounted services, including HR, legal, tax and financial.
- Exclusive invitations on tours, international roadshows and delegations that we organise throughout the year.
“The African Energy Chamber is a true advocate of Africa on the international stage. Its constant efforts to put our continent at the forefront of global energy transformations will go a long way in giving Africa the representation it truly deserves as place of opportunity.”
– H.E. Mohammad Sanusi Barkindo