Trident Energy was formed with a focused mission: to unlock the value of mid-life oil & gas assets. These are fields that are no longer central to their owners’ strategic goals but can still deliver growth through applying fresh thinking, specialist mid-life experience and technology. Our skill lies in finding undiscovered efficiencies to increase production and reserves. We apply forensic attention to detail, re-interpreting subsurface data and leveraging the existing infrastructure to redevelop and re-energise fields. Our activities range from well-work and drilling to near-field exploration.
The OIM will provide operational leadership for the asset and be responsible for the safe delivery of the offshore operations whilst optimising production through compliance with and communication of regulatory requirements and changes. The OIM will ensure that all activities are carried out efficiently in line with all health and safety regulations and ensuring the welfare of all personnel.
• Responsible in law for the execution of all installation operational activities with respect to health, safety and welfare of all persons on the installation, and within the designated 500 metre zone around the asset.
• Ensure that all installation operations are carried out in accordance with the requirements of Legislation, Safety Management and all other TEGI procedures and systems.
• To ensure that production is maximised and costs minimised within the framework of the reservoir management constraints and the requirements of the operational budget
• Manage environmental risks and compliance to regulatory requirements
• By example, actions and initiatives, demonstrate and promote the commitment of TEGI to a safe and environmentally responsible approach to its business activities
• Coaching, development and training of all offshore staff
• In emergency situations (real or simulated) provide leadership, direction and control for the installation in order to avert or minimise the impact on people and assets
• Ensuring that personnel and systems are adequately practised in order to deal with such situations
• Manage and control all activities of the various installation teams in an efficient, effective and safe manner
• Provide strong leadership and encourage and engage team members to support the objectives of the organisation
• Educated to degree level in relevant subject
• Experience in previous OIM position
• Fluent English
• Must have experience of developing, implementing, monitoring, auditing and reviewing HSE management systems